National Life is owned and operated by Regional Life Group Pty Ltd, a small independent regional publisher in Country New South Wales. We publish a free weekly Community magazine called Orange City Life and if you’re interested, you can see it online each week at www.orangecitylife.com.au
National Life is an idea that came out of some of what we do in Orange City Life.
1. To share great stories about people who are doing or have done great things.
2. To inspire others through reading about people who have overcome difficulties or achieved success in a variety of endeavours or situations.
3. To present opportunities and ideas that have the potential to improve the lives of people who are looking for answers or something better than they have now.
4. To provide an opportunity for writers and journalists to put their stories and their work on the National stage.
5. To provide a platform for business people who have something to sell online to take their message, products(s) or service(s) beyond their local area.
One of the most rewarding and satisfying things we do through our regional printed magazine is tell stories about people who have done things that make them special in the eyes of others.
These “things” could be anything – the following list highlights some of the things that people do that inspire us, move us, excite us, interest us, entertain us, motivate us and more.
People who have achieved success in sport
People who have achieved success in business
People who have achieved success in music
People who have achieved success in craft
People who have achieved success in theatre
People who have achieved success in education
People who have achieved success in science
People who have achieved success in medicine
People who have invented something and want to share it
People who have a BIG idea to share that others may be interested in
People who have an experience to share that others will benefit from
People who are trying to make a name for themselves as a writer
People who are trying to make a name for themselves as an artist
People who offer a product and want more people to hear about it
People who offer a service and want more people to hear about it
People who know of something that others would appreciate trying
People who know of a place somewhere here in Australia or overseas that you really think is worth visiting
National Life will tell stories about such people, but not just about people in any specific area, our stories will come from right across the Nation.
We’re also counting on writers, journalists and others right across Australia to help us source the type of stories we want to tell.
You yourself, could be someone who fits one of the categories above, or you could simply know someone who fits one of the categories.
It doesn’t matter where they live, we’d love to hear about them.
They can be famous, unknown or somewhere in between, it doesn’t matter, as long as you feel their story is worth telling or if their story is told that it would help them on the road to fame, stardom or greater success.
Use either the Suggest a story or Submit a story tabs on the Home page to contact us if you have someone in mind.